Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Corniest Corn Muffins


This weeks selection for Tuesdays with Dorie was Corniest Corn Muffins and it was chosen by Jill of My Next Life. We loved these, especially my husband.  He is the corn bread expert in our house and these passed his approval with flying colors.  I think my favorite thing about the muffins was the fact that they were so light.  I used white cornmeal so mine didn't have that nice golden color but they still tasted great.  If you would like the recipe you can find it on Jill's blog.

7 comments:

Flourchild said...

Im glad you and your husband enjoyed the muffins, they look sso good sitting in that basket!

Cindy said...

I've never purchased white cornmeal. Sounds interesting.

Jessica said...

Such a pretty basket of muffins! I really enjoyed them too!

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

So great these were a hit with y'all! It's a wonderful recipe with so many variations! :)

Peggy said...

Yes, these passed with flying colors at my house too! I can't wait to eat the leftovers. Yours look really good in that basket!!

Tia said...

glad the hubby liked them! that's the ultimate test, lol.
Buttercreambarbie

jill said...

My husband was the reason I chose this recipe! He's the corn muffin expert around here and he also deemed these a huge success! Thanks for baking with me!