Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blueberry-Brown Sugar Plain Cake


I love blueberries so, I was super excited when I saw that this weeks selection  for Tuesday's with Dorie was Blueberry-Brown Sugar Plain Cake.  Don't let the name fool you.  This is a wonderful cake.  It is great for breakfast and it also makes a great snack cake.  The brown sugar and blueberries make a great flavor combination. This cake is so good I promise that you won't miss the topping. You need to make this cake while blueberries are in season.  Thanks to Cindy of Everyday Insanity for hosting this week and as always you can find the recipe by checking out her blog. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, this cake is even better the day after it's baked.




6 comments:

Nicole said...

I really liked this cake, too! Anything with blueberries is good.

Beth said...

It was so good! Yours looks very pretty :-)

Hindy said...

Your cake looks delicious!

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to bake along with me this week. Excellent recipe--another big thanks to Dorie. It is a pleasure to bake her recipes.
Have a great day.

Rachel said...

good to know about this being better the second day--i can't wait to try it tomorrow!

Buttercreambarbie said...

i like the serving dish you have it in. from oven to table easy peasy!