Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TWD- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate chip cookies, I love them. They are the first thing that I can remember baking. Mixing up a batch with my grandmother is a favorite childhood memory. Later, making them with my children was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. I can't wait to start making cookies with my grandson. But, my best chocolate chip cookies, I couldn't wait to try.

I must admit that the recipe I use is a back of the bag recipe that I have tweaked a bit over the years. I wasn't looking for a new recipe but I must say that I love, love, love these cookies. They baked up just the way I like them. They did spread out a bit but, not enough to hurt the taste or texture of the cookies. I also loved the chopped chocolate and the crunchy pecans. Thanks to Kait of Kait's Plate for choosing this weeks recipe.




7 comments:

Hindy said...

Your cookies look delicious! I tried the peanut butter variation, also tasty.

Jennifer said...

These were the best cc cookies I've ever had-I made the espresso version-and I am so sad that there aren't any left!

Your cookies look amazing!

Mary said...

Glad you liked them! I found mine a bit flat, but so tasty, especially the dough!

Susan said...

I use the recipe on the bag too. Hubby's favorite. Yours look great. Mine were flat. Tasted good, just flat.

Flourchild said...

So glad you loved the cookies..they look really yummy!
I loved them too.

Anonymous said...

They look great, and I like your tray!

TeaLady said...

Those came out a lot better than mine. They look great.