Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Honey-Wheat Cookies for TWD


Honey-Wheat cookies. I didn't know what to expect. I somehow thought that they would be a much heavier cookie. I was very surprised by their texture and flavor. The honey and lemon zest gave them a little zip and the wheat germ gave them just a little crunch. This makes for a very interesting cookie. I can't say that I loved them but they still were quite tasty. They really turned out much better than I expected. The wheat germ has to make them healthy, right?

Thanks to Michelle of Flourchild for picking this recipe.



2 comments:

Flourchild said...

Thank you for baking along with me this week. Your cookies look really good and Im glad they surprised you!

Kayte said...

Those cookies are so perfect, and I love your dishware, they make them look so comforting and sweet. I loved these, they were the perfect match with a cup of tea as the lemon and honey were built right into the cookie. What a deal!