Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TWD Rewind



This week to make things a little easier for the holidays, Tuesdays with Dorie is a rewind.  This is where you get to pick a recipe that has already been made by the group.  I have been a part of the group for two years but I still have several recipes to catch up on.  I decided to go back to the recipe that started it all, Brown Sugar-Pecan Shortbread Cookies. These cookies were a great choice for a busy Thanksgiving week.  They are easy to make and delicious to eat. If you would like to try these great cookies you can find the recipe on page 127 of Baking From My Home to Yours.  I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These sound wonderful! I haven't made them yet, but all the flavours are very appealing. This sounds like another one to add to my holiday baking list!
:)

Flourchild said...

I love these cookies..I love your cookie cut out! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tia said...

what could be better than brown sugar n pecans. yum!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Looks like a delicious recipe! Love your cute dish!

TeaLady said...

yeah, these are on my list of rewinds. Love yours. Look perfect.