Monday, March 15, 2010

Soft Chocolate and Raspberry Tart


This weeks recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie is Soft Chocolate Raspberry Tart. I love tarts. I never made them very much before I joined this baking group but, they are becoming my favorites.
I served the tart at room temperature with a spoonful of whipped cream. Yummy.



Fresh raspberries in March are a splurge but, they were so worth it. The rich slightly warm
chocolate and the fresh raspberries are such a wonderful flavor combination.

I made the tart crust with ground almonds. It's almost like a shortbread cookie.


I served this when my sister and brother in law came in for a visit. They both loved it. Everyone came back for seconds. Thanks to Rachelle of Mommy? I'm Hungry for choosing this recipe.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your tart looks wonderful! No wonder people came back for seconds!