Monday, March 8, 2010

Thumbprints for Us Big Guys

This weeks recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie is Thumbprints for Us Big Guys, and it was chosen by Mike of Ugly Food Dude. I must confess that I have never made thumbprints. I don't know why but they never got to the top of my baking list. Well, shame on me. These cookies are great. They are quick (no chilling time) and easy to make. I promise that I will not wait so long to bake these little gems again.

Notes: I used almonds instead of hazelnuts and red raspberry jam. I thought that this was a great flavor combination. I only made half the recipe and got about 20 cookies.

Bailey was very interested in the cookies but sorry, she didn't get to taste.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, Bailey! I love that picture of her eying the cookies. Almond and raspberry sounds like a fabulous flavor combination.

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Beautiful cookies! I love the last picture! :)

Flourchild said...

I love your dish and your dog is to cute! Your cookies look great too!