Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TWD White Chocolate Brownies



At long last (drum roll please) this weeks selection for Tuesdays with Dorie is White Chocolate Brownies. It was chosen by Marthe of Culinary Delights. Brownies with white chocolate, ground almonds, orange zest, raspberries, and a thin layer of meringue. I thought that I would love these but I was disappointed with my results. They were almost impossible to get done. I baked them in a hotter oven (350) for at least an extra 10 minutes but the center was still runny. They were also very fragile and difficult remove from the pan after they were cooled. Oh well, they tasted great even if they were under baked.



4 comments:

Sihan said...

Pity about the disappointment with the final results. At least they looked great!

alvarosa said...

From the picture I couldn't tell that they were underdone or difficult to handle. At least you liked the taste, so it was not a complete flop!

Jennifer said...

Your brownies look amazing!

Tia said...

maybe looks are deceiving, but yours look great!