Monday, August 10, 2009

Brownie Buttons

This weeks recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie is Brownie Buttons. Two words describe these little jewels-cute and easy. These brownies cook very quickly so be sure to keep an eye on them. If you aren't fond of cake-like brownies you may want to take then out of the oven a couple of minutes sooner than the recipe calls for. The white chocolate gives them a fancy touch. They would make a great addition to a cookie tray. Thanks to Jayma of Two Scientists Experimenting in the Kitchen for choosing this recipe. I would also like to thank my husband for filling in for me last week.





7 comments:

Hindy said...

Your buttons look delicious!

Jessica said...

Nice work! Those look gorgeous. I like your suggestion to take them out a bit earlier -- I wish I'd done that.

chocolatechic said...

Lovely.

I frosted mine with orange cream cheese icing.

Anonymous said...

Your brownie buttons look soo pretty, especially displayed on your serving dish! With the lighting, it looks like a blonde brownie button!

Anonymous said...

These look great! They definitely would be good on a cookie tray.

TeaLady said...

Buttons look perfect.

Jules Someone said...

Yours look just like Dorie's! Nice job!